Friday, October 10, 2014

Fall is coming

The weather has begun to get a little bit cooler, the leaves are changing colors, and the stores have Christmas decorations out.  That must mean it is fall.   I made this little wall hanging to hang in our living room.  The blocks are from the APQS 2009 Fall Block Swap.  There are blocks from Canada, Australia, and a couple of different U.S. states.    They have been living in a zip loc bag in my closet for several years.  I decided it was time to finish up a few lingering UFO's and this was the first one finished.  It is custom quilted, on my APQS Lenni.  I used matching threads on the top because I didn't want to distract from the actual block designs. There are a variety of leaves and line dancing designs in the quilting







No comments:

Post a Comment